Antech Imaging Services (AIS)
Submitting a Consult
Using the Website
1. To find a study, use the drop down menu titled From Study Date and enter Date Range to locate the patient you are looking for. Be sure to populate the dates in field To Study Date and hit the GO button
The default search range is the last 7 days.
You can also search for a patient by entering information into the appropriate fields
- Patient Name
- Owner’s Last Name
- Patient ID = Case Number
To select multiple studies from the same patient, click the Expand button to view previous studies then select the empty check box next to each study you want to include in your consultation. Each selected study will appear with a checkmark inside. Once selected, Submit Consult or select the Submit Consult button.
3. Create your consultation by filling out any additional information you want to submit.
Choose your Priority & Response Time if you need a stat read. Please note times can be subject to change, if case loads are reported higher.
- STAT Study (24/7/365) -2 hours
- Standard Study weekday (received prior to noon) -5 pm same day
- Standard Study weekday (received after noon) -10 am next day
- Standard Study weekend (Friday 6 pm until Sunday 5 pm) 24 hours
Select your specialty by selecting it from the Available Specialties and click the add button to add it to the current specialties.
You’re specialty will be added to the column on the right.
6. Click the Submit with selected media button to submit your consultation.
If you wish to add additonal media (pictures, images from another source, etc.) select teh Submit and upload additional medai button
To cancel your consultation, click the Cancel This Consultation button
After submitting your consultation, your Consultatin icon will show an “i” showing that your consultation is in progress . Once the report has been completed, it will show an “R” .
Click on the icon to reveal the final report.
Using the SmartDR
Sending a consultation in SmartDR is as simple as clicking a button. In SmartDR, you are only able to submit a consultation for the selected study.
Submitting with eFilm
Efilm is an easy way create and view your AIS consultations and is available at any eFilm workstation. Submitting a consultation through eFilm sends the consultation seperate from the images (the images are automatically sent once the study is completed at the acquisition station).
Submit a Consult Using eFilm
3. Fill out the report information. A field marked with an “*” is required information.
Fill in the case information.
NOTE: eFilm does not send the DICOM files with the study, but attaches the study to your AIS account. Submitting from eFilm may require some basic patient information entered into your web form.
4. Click the Submit button to send your consultatoin.
NOTE: You can edit or view your study anytime at www.antechimagingservices.com